- Advising on all company law and foreign exchange law, including routine compliance matters related work for clients
- Preparation and filing of forms with Registrar of Companies, Reserve Bank of India, maintaining company law compliance calendar, preparation of board and shareholder meeting documents etc.
- Drafting of various contracts, documents, applications, appeals, petitions primarily related to company law and FEMA including compounding applications
- Must be registered with Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Advance knowledge of Companies Act including preparation and filing of forms with Registrar of Companies; preparation and filing of applications with NCLT
- Maintaining minute books and statutory registers
- Knowledge of FEMA regulations
- Experience of working with multinational clients
Command over the English Language both verbal & written – written work will be required to be reviewed as an essential part of recruitment process.
Preferable Degree - CS. However, CS with LLB may also apply.
Preferred industry: Mid-sized corporate / Law Firm