Post: Associate – Litigation
No. of Positions: 2
Qualification: B.B.A. + LL.B. / LL.B.
Experience: 4-6 Years.
Location: New Delhi
– Having good exposure on Due Diligence for Land and Corporates/IBC_NCLT/ Consumer laws/RERA.
– Having good experience on Criminal and Civil litigation.
– Candidate must have working experience in Litigation matters/ preferably at PAN India level.
– Candidate must have excellent drafting and communication skills.
– Candidate must have excellent Research skills.
– Candidate should have Team Player qualities who should also be able to perform independently.
– Candidate should be able to meet deadlines wrt assigned work.
– Candidate should be genuinely committed and stable towards profession.
– Candidate must have excellent fluency in English.
– Drafting of Applications, Writs, Petitions, NCLT petitions and Appeals for various matters to be filed before various adjudicating authorities.
– Appearing before various adjudicating authorities/Police for various matters.
– Coordinating, Reporting for various matters to hierarchy.
– Researching on various technical aspects of laws.
– Manage and update various databases for Client Relations and their respective cases.
– Collect quantitative and qualitative data through coordination.
– To meet T.A.T. (Turn Around Time) for documentation of various matters.
– To interact with clients and external counsel PAN India over the phone, via emails and via in-person meetings.
– To manage PAN India litigation through various MIS’s.
– To manage In-house Team.